THE CORNER SHOP MARKETING
In addition to the PR services we offer and the event related campaign marketing we can provide, The Corner Shop offers marketing consultancy in a range of areas that can be offered to meet specific requirements for individual projects and a range of clients.
Training and Coaching
Our Marketing Consultancy clients have included:
The Royal Opera House, English National Opera, English National Ballet, the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the South Bank Centre, MAMA Group, Upswing, Playful Productions, Mean Fiddler, Artangel and the Roundhouse.
Good market research provides the crucial foundation for effective marketing and communications. At The Corner Shop we can undertake quantitative and qualitative research and provide objective analysis of data. Critically, we don’t stop there. We believe that the best outcome of research is a plan of action and we will take results and turn them into strategies for you. Equally we can focus on this stage by working with research you may have already conducted. As highly experienced arts marketing practitioners, our knowledge and experience plays a fundamental part in ensuring that your research is meaningful and that the findings are put to practical use.
Our approach can provide you with:
• Useful Insight - Being on the receiving end of too much research that told us time and again what we already knew motivated us to deliver research that actually provides useful insight.
• Data Analysis - Tailored to the client brief, our approach can cover quantitative and qualitative research but most crucially it will also include concise analysis of that data.
• Clear Communication – We know that research results are for sharing. We can understand what your stakeholders need to know and communicate it clearly whether they are from within the industry or not..
• An extension of your team – Everyone knows how useful market research can be, often there is simply not the time to do it. We can provide that extra brain space to do your thinking for you, working to your brief.
• Team Approach - We have years of experience in commissioning and managing arts market research and so can call on specialist expertise as required, tailoring our team to your needs.
• Return On Investment – there is all too rarely a budget for research. This is why we focus strongly on providing strategies and a plan of action that will show what the return on your investment can be.
In other words, we won’t leave you with more questions that you started with!
If you have a marketing research project you would like to talk to us about or want to know about research projects we have delivered, get in touch with [email protected]
We offer consultancy to companies who either need to launch or refresh their identity. Branding is much more than just a logo. First impressions really do count and we understand how identity can provide a short cut to recognising a company’s values and character. We work to a budget and a schedule and we begin by getting to know you! The process follows a schedule to include:
• In depth dialogue about the company
• Completion of Design Brief
• Commissioning of Design
• Devising a schedule
• Identifying deliverables
• Providing Brand ‘Tool Kits’
We can, and often do, extend our brand development remit to cover the delivery of key collateral including: website, stationary, promotional materials and other items as required.
If you would like to talk to us about Brand Development or find out more about Branding projects we have worked on, please contact [email protected]
Culture & Commerce
Many organisations are gearing themselves up for significant changes to the funding system in the UK. There will almost certainly be an imminent financial squeeze in the arts. We can work with you to think creatively about other potential income generating initiatives as well as working alongside your fundraising or development team to provide ways and means to tapping into unexplored financial resources in a meaningful way.
To find out more about how we can help you, or to discuss ways in which you could realise your potential value through meaningful partnerships, get in touch with [email protected]
Training and Coaching
We believe in what we do and we are passionate about art and culture. We learned our trade on the job and we have valuable knowledge and experience to impart to the next generation of Arts Marketeers. Our experience of training, mentoring and teaching people about the industry we are in can take many different forms such as:
• An internship at The Corner Shop
• A seminar at your college, university or school
• Participation for target groups to get hands-on campaign experience
• Partnering with personnel for guidance and coaching
• Training programmes for groups or individuals
• Presentations for conferences or individual organisations
If you are interested in any of the above please get in touch with [email protected]
Other areas of work that can be undertaken by The Corner Shop’s Marketing team include:
• Copy Writing
• Report Writing
• Event Management
• Marketing Input for Funding Applications
For enquires about your marketing needs, or more information about any of the marketing services we offer, please contact [email protected]